PHOTO: FIRST IMAGE (.GIF, RATHER) WHEN "I LOVE HORSES" WAS SEARCHED
I had written a post last week and I guess I didn't finish it or something. It's not here! We made incredible progress last week, especially with the Wishlisting tool, which allows our users to send information about items they like back to our site. The parent side of the site is pretty well assembled, though there were some "had to build it to see it" questions we had about how things would fit together on the back end and what the future use scenarios might be on the site.
We are also looking to begin meeting with more families, some schools and some possible financial partners that we could refer our users to. Things are totally motoring.
My team is awesome and their momentum is as much responsible for the direction we head as anything else.
Things I want to be aware of: responsibility creep, morale and forging ahead. Everything feels good and I know there will be bumps in the road, but I feel if we keep open and alive, we will be able to address things as they come up.
No comments:
Post a Comment