Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Now We're Talking...

PHOTO: HORSES LOVING

Grace said she's looking for Montana properties and sent me a link to a place she's thinking of. It's beautiful. Grace, let me know when you go to look at it, I'd love to come too (put me in your suitcase) and see if I can picture you there. I'll be objective. Swear.

Yesterday in yoga the teacher was talking about how we need to believe we deserve the things we seek. I believe I deserve to develop my business plan. I also believe that there will be people who will find it valuable and lucrative. I don't want to run the business, I want to develop a plan and see it get it started. I'm actually very excited about all this.

I also believe I will have some chocolate.

1 comment:

Tuck said...

Glad to hear you approve. Hope to see it if I go out week after next. Waiting to hear if I have a chaperone.
In the interim, I in on the chocolates.