I tried to shut work out this weekend and we had so many guests that it worked for a little while. But you know that Sunday feeling? When it's like 8 pm and you haven't done any of your homework and Simpsons are about to start and you're either trying to convince yourself you can do your Biology homework while it's on (but you know you can't) OR you're freaking out a little because you know you likely already blew the class.
I'm not a procrastinator (at all) (anymore) (since 11th grade), but there's just so much to do that I get that Sunday feeling pretty regularly, even if I'm doing everything I can. Friday I thought of all the work I had due on Monday and felt like I needed a... poop.
We are shooting a video for Lego next week, which I'm really excited for, and once that's done I will go into BUSINESS mode not FULL TIME, but more heavily. I will be able to take day-time to work on it. And go to NY. And figure things out. And make it happen.
AND, tomorrow I get to ride Jaimie's horse, Martini. Crazy Ila, the horse I ride regularly, was so pushy on the ground today that I actually fought her. At one point she was shoving me with her head and swinging it around at me that I physically grabbed her nose. My fingernail caught the soft skin inside and made her bleed. Yikes. I looked under my nail and there was horseflesh. GROSS!!!! But that's life as a cowgirl.
No comments:
Post a Comment