
PHOTO: CONNIE, ME & LINDA. THESE LADIES ARE REAL DEAL
There are a few plans, actually.
One came from Laris, my boyfriend. He says I should keep a blog documenting my efforts to become a city cowgirl. I like it. This is why we're here. I am trying to buy the URL cowbelle.com (you like?!) but we'll see. So far, it's Cow Bella, which I think is cute, but not as good. Don't think I didn't think of Cow Belle, though. Unfortunately some dude in San Diego thought of it first. Smarty.
The other plan involves how I'm going to become rich. By rich, I mean modestly wealthy. I'm thinking $5million. Sounds like a lot? Derek Jeter signed a $189million dollar contract. Shit's out there, man. I just want a small piece of it. This whole work to live rigmarole is totally on my nerves. In the grand scheme of things, I'm fairly certain I'm not asking for too much.
So:
Last year I had an idea for an online business for which I feel pretty sure I could develop and solicit capital. The idea is to start it and sell it (for $5million), letting someone else truly cash in on this amazing opportunity. Since raising the money is part of my effort to be a cowgirl, this blog will also document the process of my trying to develop this business.
All of a sudden I feel like I "get" why folks on diets keep blogs. Keeps you committed/on track. Perhaps this blog will help me with all that business plan writing, prototyping and investment seeking. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.
By the way, as long as we're setting in stone things like "goals" this blog will magically make me accountable for: I want to go to yoga more. There. Said it.
No comments:
Post a Comment