The other day I told Laris that I couldn't possibly be DOING any more things. I am maxed. Tapped. Unable to put anything else in front of me until something else goes away. It is scary and I'm worried about details. I hate waking up first thing in the morning with a start and feeling like I'm a dummy for not doing all the things I was supposed to already have done. That said, I think after this Lego project is shot I'll have more of an opportunity to mellow out and make things different. In the meantime...
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
A Thing I Don't Much Say Out Loud...
The other day I told Laris that I couldn't possibly be DOING any more things. I am maxed. Tapped. Unable to put anything else in front of me until something else goes away. It is scary and I'm worried about details. I hate waking up first thing in the morning with a start and feeling like I'm a dummy for not doing all the things I was supposed to already have done. That said, I think after this Lego project is shot I'll have more of an opportunity to mellow out and make things different. In the meantime...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment