I know I just said in my last post that I can't DO any more stuff, but what I meant was that I can't ADD more stuff at the MOMENT. Things I am looking forward to adding include "how to be more cowgirl"-type ideas, and so I'm happy to announce that I've officially looked into and inquired about joining the mounted unit of the Greater Philadelphia Search and Rescue. I don't know if I have to have my own horse (I think I probably do), but if I don't, it would be a great thing. We'll see. You basically look for people who've become lost in the woods. Next best thing to finding a cow, right?
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Mounted Search And Rescue...
I know I just said in my last post that I can't DO any more stuff, but what I meant was that I can't ADD more stuff at the MOMENT. Things I am looking forward to adding include "how to be more cowgirl"-type ideas, and so I'm happy to announce that I've officially looked into and inquired about joining the mounted unit of the Greater Philadelphia Search and Rescue. I don't know if I have to have my own horse (I think I probably do), but if I don't, it would be a great thing. We'll see. You basically look for people who've become lost in the woods. Next best thing to finding a cow, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment