PHOTO: ME AND GRACE IN JOHN'S TRUCK
Grace is a friend I met on the cattle drive. She is really a neat lady and we had a nice time getting to know each other and drinking the bottle of Crown Royal Johnny foolishly left us alone with in his truck. He parked and left us for about an hour, and I'm not even sure entirely where he went off to, but we sure helped ourselves to his whiskey. By the time he came back we were pretty far past drunk and ol' Gracey and I were the best of friends! That was a great day, that day. It was cold and wet and miserable and we moved a ton of cows where they needed to be and once we deposited them into the main herd, Johnny trailered us out of there. The rest of the guests were stuck moving the rest of the herd or... I'm not sure what they were doing. I was too drunk to care.
Most of the images I've uploaded so far have been random, but this one is from the day me and Grace got drunk in John's truck. I'm pretty sure that's the day we won him over. It's the day Grace won ME over.
1 comment:
I wish I was there in the truck with you guys.
Like really little just watching you and laughing.
xo
Ray
Post a Comment