Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Going To NY...


PHOTO: ME AND ROY. ROY SHOULD GET HIS OWN POST, SO I'LL LEAVE IT THERE

I have a crew of people who are buddies, and more savvy than I, who are willing to help me put together the demo part of my business plan. This is why I'm making the wireframes. I've decided to head up to NY for a week and maximize the interest of these genuine genius types and see if they can't help me get things going. One friend is a programmer another is an internet business expert. I have been given the go-ahead-and-come-up-let's-do-this-thing-the-week-of-July-26th, so now I have a deadline. I think I may wear cowboy-boots-only when I go do these things, as a reminder. Sounds about right, doesn't it?

EDIT FOR CLARITY: On my feet I will wear only cowboy boots. I'm not planning on arriving nude-with-boots... Unless you think it would help.

2 comments:

MRJ said...

Kendra, this is cool. The hardest thing about goals is saying them aloud because a lot of the times the people don't have shit to say back. So I'm saying something back (it may be shit). I think your idea's a good one and I think you are a good convincer. I cant really say much mroe, except that I am in Washington State and I'm sorry that I MIAed last weekend

hotdoorknobs said...

hey lady! Alex just forwarded your email about this blog. I read every post -- I'm so excited for you! Montana sounds amazing. I wanna goooo! (read GOE not goo). Good luck with your business idea and let me know if I can help in any way!

<3