So the DreamIt offices were so freezing cold today that my team jumped ship for the Green Line cafe. Good for them. The coffee's better there (as is the internet, unfortunately!). I stayed at the office and think the cold made me work more quickly. I'm DEFINITELY more efficient now than I've been in ages, so I'm reluctant to change ANYTHING. I love doing what I'm doing. I said it before, but I really feel like these are creative juices that are flowing when things are happening- the team is so good, everyone's on target and I feel like thinking of the business in the big picture is fulfilling. Ha! Week three. It's only Monday of the third DreamIt week.
We've been organizing since Aprilish, though, and so even though it's only the third week of the program, we're jamming further in. I saw the new Star Trek movie last night and loved seeing these characters that are so iconic in my mind in a new place, with a new vibe. Contemporary, but not untrue to the people I "know". The casting was awesome, btw. But seeing these people as young and beautiful, getting their jam on, locking in to the brain sharing space that is required to do something like, oh, SAVE EARTH, confirmed the magic in the specific momentum we've got going. Heavy (handed)! If you don't know what I mean it's a sad thing. This type of energy can feed you. Again. Week three. What a goof.
No comments:
Post a Comment