VIDEO: BABY MINI ON THE LOOSE!!
So, the project. It's called KidsMoney, which is a temporary name, and it's a financial literacy site for kids. Kids will be able to set financial goals, track their savings online and ultimately make pre-approved online purchases. That's the gist. The elevator pitch.
This week my team has been working on the components to an alpha prototype. A proto-prototype, if you will. Did you hear that? My TEAM is working on it. As in, while this is happening, my time is freed up to think of other things. It feels great and I'm full of gratitude and team feelings. I'm thinking of the changes we'll be making already, but tomorrow we have a call to go over the progress.
Rudy, who is the mentor DreamIt gave me, has given me some advice that I haven't had a chance to sit down yet with. He's asked me to think of the specific value propositions KidsMoney offers, even using the words "laser sharp" to describe how specific these need to be. I notice that there are times in my life when I fear specificity- worrying that semantics will sully what in actuality is agreement, or that it won't leave room for flexibility. But in this case, the specificity is our team's vision. And I need to know that it's in line with how parents and kids will want to use KidsMoney. Only from here will I be able to note the nuanced shifts between my understanding and my customers'.
It was rainy this morning so I couldn't go riding. Of course it's stopped now and would probably be a great time to ride, but alas. Next week I'll be at Temple, jurying their student films (all day- shoo!) so I won't get to ride then, either. Boo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ah mazing.. mini horse gone wild
Post a Comment