Monday, July 9, 2007

The Scope Of Things...

PHOTO: ME AND NICOLE BY THE CAMPFIRE

I am really trying hard right now. I am tired and I feel like I'm trying to do things like stop work at normal hours and not work so much on the weekend, but it's making me get less done. I have started telling Laris to do stuff and I wonder if it will make HIM crazy. But he tells me to do stuff, so it probably evens out. Besides, I'm certain he LIKES working like a maniac, so until it gets to be too much for him, I'll presume it's all OK.

I found a girl who is a business girl who I'll also meet with in NY. I gave her the business prospectus and I'll have to see what she thinks of it. I went over it with her but I think it's good to give her a little sheet about it, so she can get excited. The excitement I have over the project feels like an open window. If I don't seize every opportunity while the window is open, it could close— and then what? It IS just a feeling. But I feel like I have to act NOW... and that's fort of the exciting part.

BTW, I like this photo of me and Nicole. Cute.

1 comment:

Angel said...

I finally made it around to read your blog -- wow! Sounds like your in the middle of an amazing journey...did you ever connect with the Black cowboys in North Philly? Funny you should have posted about them because I've recently been trying to reach out, as well...more on that some other time... I would love to keep in touch and share stories, if you remember, I'm a bit of an urban cowgirl as I was raised on a horse farm --it's part of the story that landed me in Vicki's office where we met! Hope you're well...Angel