Today it's raining and so I slept in and didn't ride. I'm also sick. Laris said I looked like Tarzan this weekend and he was right. I didn't look like Tarzan ALL weekend, just once, but then Sunday morning when I woke up I caught a glance in the mirror and I could see the resemblance, too. It's because I'm sick. And my hair is unruly. I'm supposed to go to NY tomorrow after my dentist appointment.. I can't wait. I hope I feel better. And that I look less Tarzan-like. Rain is called for, so I think cowboy boots won't be so out of place. I was wondering, remember?
Monday, July 23, 2007
Raining...
Today it's raining and so I slept in and didn't ride. I'm also sick. Laris said I looked like Tarzan this weekend and he was right. I didn't look like Tarzan ALL weekend, just once, but then Sunday morning when I woke up I caught a glance in the mirror and I could see the resemblance, too. It's because I'm sick. And my hair is unruly. I'm supposed to go to NY tomorrow after my dentist appointment.. I can't wait. I hope I feel better. And that I look less Tarzan-like. Rain is called for, so I think cowboy boots won't be so out of place. I was wondering, remember?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wear your cowgirl boots and stop into the Cowgirl Hall of Fame for lunch!
It looks like you are doing fine as a cowgirl! I grew up on a farm and still live in far western Oklahoma. Hope things are going great for you!
Praying for you,
Ed
theburningbush dot net
Post a Comment